9/9/08

Favorite cafes and creperies

1. Currently, I have a craving for chicken quesadillas with a side of sour cream for dipping and a tasty vineyard chicken salad sandwich. Mmmm and a hazelnut iced coffee. Where from? Prince Street Cafe...my all-time, favorite, most wonderful coffee shop located in downtown Lancaster. Bathrooms get an A+ too!


2. My runner up for favorite cafe/creperie is in fact a creperie. Rachel's Cafe and Creperie in Lancaster to be exact. I enjoy the classic fruit crepe (with strawberries, banana and whipped cream) and a fruit smoothie. It's a cute little cafe that is about as French as you can get for Lancaster. Mmmm, a perfect dessert to my vineyard chicken salad sandwich from Prince Street Cafe....

3. And last but certainly not least...it still lands in my top three...Mas Cafe in Emmaus. Thanks to Lauren (btw...hi Lauren, i know you are my one and only faithful follower) who introduced me to this charming place. They have amazing iced chai (thanks again Lauren) and it's right in the heart of Emmaus. They have cool bathrooms too!

2 Comments:

lauren said...

mmmm...i want some crepes. and some iced chai! let me know when you want to get some mas cafe with me!

lauren said...

write in your blog so i can read it!